Welcome to the Pennsylvania Association for Behavior Analysis (PennABA).
We are pleased to announce an additional workshop day. This change brings the total number of credits available at the 2016 PennABA conference to 16, which is in-line with the new BACB CEU requirements.
The 2016 PennABA Conference is going to be held at the Hershey Lodge on March 28th - 30th.
We have an excellent set of speakers and topics. Register before January 31st for discount pricing.
We look forward to seeing you at the 2016 PennABA Conference.
Click here for info...
Afternoon Workshop – March 28th, 1:00-5:00. 4 Supervision CEUs
- Workshop: Jonathan W. Ivy, Ph.D., BCBA-D, & Jeff Garito, M.A., Supervision of Behavior Analysts in Training: It Takes a Village – 4 CEUs (Supervision Type).
Morning Workshop Session – March 29th, 9:00-12:15
- Workshop 1A: Keith Williams, Ph.D., BCBA-D. Addressing food selectivity in children with autism in the community – 3 CEUs.
- Workshop 1B: James T. Todd, Ph.D. Big Nuthin': A Scientific Analysis of Facilitated Communication, Rapid Prompting, and Other Treatments for Developmental and Communication Disabilities – 3 CEUs (Ethics Type).
Afternoon Workshop Session – March 29th, 1:15-4:15
- Workshop 2A: Daniel Mruzek. Behavioral Treatment of Enuresis: How to Be a Great Toilet Training Consultant in Home and Community Settings – 3 CEUs.
- Workshop 2B: Bill Ahearn. Ph.D., BCBA-D. Best Practices for Treating Characteristics of Autism: From Repetitive to Social Behavior – 3 CEUs.
The 2016 PennABA Speaker Series, March 30th, will feature talks from word-class behavior analyst such as Judy Favell, Daniel Mruzek, William Ahearn, James Todd, and Keith Williams. Additionally, this year the PennABA executive council is organizing a Practitioners Panel Discussion.
Click to learn more about the speaker series and presenters
Join us for the Annual Poster Session on March 30th during the Speaker Series.
The poster session is a great way to showcase your clinical work, research, or student thesis.
Interested in presenting a poster? Submit a title, author list, abstract, and affiliation to email@example.com by February 5th.
PennABA draws behavior analysts, professionals in the field, direct care providers, special educators, and students to Hershey, PA for the annual conference. This unique mix provides ample audience for your business or organization to meet and network with attendees. Vendors and exhibitors, if you are interested in highlighting your behavior analytic work or services email for details: firstname.lastname@example.org